Are You Ready to Be a RMMFI Entrepreneur?
A RMMFI Entrepreneur is someone who:
- Is searching for the tools, guidance, and support to transform an idea into a thriving business.
- May be looking to build the right foundation to take their business to the next level.
- Wants more meaning and value than living paycheck to paycheck, knowing they have the potential for so much more through business ownership.
The RMMFI Entrepreneur Guarantee: You will make more money (and faster) with RMMFI than if you launched your business alone because:
- Our entrepreneurs build plans that work.
- We focus on the whole entrepreneur.
- We invest more than what’s expected.
Join the hundreds of local entrepreneurs who have launched (or re-launched) their businesses through the Idea, Launch, and Thrive stages of the RMMFI journey.
REFINE YOUR IDEA
Our Idea Program is the beginning of every entrepreneur’s business journey with RMMFI. In Idea, qualified entrepreneurs:
- Figure out their starting point through our free and thorough entrepreneur needs checkup.
- Build critical focus and learn the tools to test to if their business will work in free workshops and coaching sessions.
- Make personalized connections to RMMFI’s network of community partners to get specialized help for individual needs.
Qualified Idea Entrepreneurs are invited to continue their business journey in RMMFI’s Launch Program (aka the Business Launch Boot Camp!). The next Denver and Aurora Business Launch Boot Camp application deadline is Monday, November 18. Start by submitting your interest form, and one of our staff will contact you for additional information.
Re/Launch Your Business
Offered three times a year in Denver and Aurora, the Launch program (aka Business Launch Boot Camp) is a 12-week intensive course that brings 10 committed entrepreneurs from Idea to Launch. Each entrepreneur selected for Launch receives:
- Simple, effective, and approachable curriculum focused on building a solid business plan and a path to move from idea to launch.
- One-on-one business coaching and mentorship.
- Specialized workshops offerings and connections to engaged professionals from our community to dig deeper into your business.
- Access to microloans to launch (or re-launch) your business (starting at up to $2,500).
- Subsidized bookkeeping services to set business owners up for financial success.
Thrive in Your Business
As part of the continuum of RMMFI’s Entrepreneurial Pathway, the Thrive program helps Launch graduates grow and sustain thriving businesses through its Access to Markets, Technical Assistance, and Business Builder Loans programs. Each Thrive participant has access to:
- Specialized mentorship and technical assistance, ranging from meetings with business and finance coaches to workshops to peer-educational groups.
- RMMFI’s Co-Working Space to work, hold meetings, and connect with mentors and staff members for additional support.
- Opportunities to engage with local retailers and pop-up markets in the community where entrepreneurs can sell their products, continue to build best practices, and generate revenue.
- RMMFI’s Business Builder Loan Program: upon successful repayment of their first loan, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to access higher dollar loans.
RMMFI understands that successful entrepreneurs need capital to launch and grow their business. Our Business Builder Loan Program exists to provide microloans to RMMFI entrepreneurs in need of financing. We offer 4 types of loans, which build off each other as entrepreneurs move through our programs and grow their businesses. Higher amounts are available upon successful repayment of the initial loan and with a demonstrated need for the increased amount.
- Seed Loan (for feasibility testing): $500
- Launch Loan: $2,500
- Thrive Loan: $5,000
- Growth Loan: $75,000
Business Builder Loans carry an interest rate between 8% and 12% and have repayment terms of 6-24 months.
The Fine Print
While RMMFI would like to serve the entire community with its entrepreneurial programming, we focus on helping entrepreneurs who make at/below the following income levels. RMMFI exists to help entrepreneurs thrive when they may not have the tools, resources, or support systems to do so. If you have any questions regarding whether you qualify for RMMFI’s programs, please contact us at 720-941-5037 or email@example.com.
|Income Limits by Household Size|
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People||7 People||8 People|
Although we’d love to help all businesses thrive, RMMFI cannot support any business that cannot be defined as a microenterprise* or that falls into any of the below categories:
- Marijuana and marijuana-related businesses
- Tobacco shops, liquor stores, or related businesses
- Pawn shops
- Businesses deemed to be predatory or detrimental to the community
*RMMFI defines a microenterprise as a business entity with 5 or fewer employees requiring immediate capital needs of $15,000 or less.