How can you support RMMFI?
We invite you to join the RMMFI community in support of inclusive entrepreneurship by making a gift to RMMFI. Together, we will create success stories for our entrepreneurs as they work toward business ownership and success.
- $50 – Help offset the cost of Business Launch Boot Camp tuition for 1 entrepreneur.
- $100 – Provide 1 session of individualized coaching for an entrepreneur with their dedicated Business Coach, Finance Coach, and Accountability Coach.
- $500 – Help with delivery of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur, including coaching, mentorship, business owner panels, and launch round-tables.
- $1,000 – Fund the full support for one pillar (Marketing, Operations, Financials, or Management) of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
- $2,500 – Fund a portion of Research & Development for our Thrive Program (for Boot Camp graduates).
- $5,000 – Cover the entire programmatic cost of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
Contributions of $250 and over are eligible to receive a 25% Denver Enterprise Zone Tax Credit.
In 10 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
• Distributed over $515,000 in 207 loans to low-income entrepreneurs, with a 95% repayment rate.
• Graduated 25 classes of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 88% graduation rate, resulting in the launch or expansion of 212 businesses in Denver and Aurora.
• Become a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) with the U.S. Treasury.
• Received the 2019 Top-Rated Nonprofit award from Great Nonprofits
• Been named a 2018 and 2019 Top Company Finalist (Nonprofit) from COBiz Magazine.
• Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce.
• Received the 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 Right on the Money Award from CUA.
• Received the 2011 Colorado Innovation in Philanthropy Award from Bank of the West.
For the second time, RMMFI staff and community members will be traveling on an international hiking expedition to raise money for inclusive entrepreneurship. This September, the group will be climbing Machu Picchu in Peru in partnership with OneSeed Expeditions.