How can you support RMMFI?
We invite you to join the RMMFI community in support of inclusive entrepreneurship by making a gift to RMMFI. Together, we will create success stories for our entrepreneurs as they work toward business ownership and success.
- $50 – Help offset the cost of Business Launch Boot Camp tuition for 1 entrepreneur.
- $100 – Provide 1 session of individualized coaching for an entrepreneur with their dedicated Business Coach, Finance Coach, and Accountability Coach.
- $500 – Help with delivery of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur, including coaching, mentorship, business owner panels, and launch round-tables.
- $1,000 – Fund the full support for one pillar (Marketing, Operations, Financials, or Management) of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
- $2,500 – Fund a portion of Research & Development for our Thrive Program (for Boot Camp graduates).
- $5,000 – Cover the entire programmatic cost of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
Contributions of $250 and over are eligible to receive a 25% Denver Enterprise Zone Tax Credit.
In 11 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
• Distributed $537,925 in 217 loans to low-income entrepreneurs, with a 95% repayment rate
• Graduated 26 classes of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 88% graduation rate, which resulted in the launch or expansion of 219 businesses in Denver and Aurora
• Become a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) from the U.S. Treasury
• Won the 2019 National Innovation Award from American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
• Been named a 2013, 2018, & 2019 Top Company Finalist (Nonprofit) by COBiz Magazine
• Won the 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 Right on the Money Award from CUA
• Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
• Won the 2011 Colorado Innovation in Philanthropy Award from Bank of the West
For the second time, RMMFI staff and community members will be traveling on an international hiking expedition to raise money for inclusive entrepreneurship. This September, the group will be climbing Machu Picchu in Peru in partnership with OneSeed Expeditions.