How can you support RMMFI?
We invite you to join the RMMFI community in support of inclusive entrepreneurship by making a gift to RMMFI. Together, we will create success stories for our entrepreneurs as they work toward business ownership and success.
- $50 – Help offset the cost of Business Launch Boot Camp tuition for 1 entrepreneur.
- $100 – Provide 1 session of individualized coaching for an entrepreneur with their dedicated Business Coach, Finance Coach, and Accountability Coach.
- $500 – Help with delivery of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur, including coaching, mentorship, business owner panels, and launch round-tables.
- $1,000 – Fund the full support for one pillar (Marketing, Operations, Financials, or Management) of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
- $2,500 – Fund a portion of Research & Development for our Thrive Program (for Boot Camp graduates).
- $5,000 – Cover the entire programmatic cost of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
Contributions of $250 and over are eligible to receive a 25% Denver Enterprise Zone Tax Credit.
In 10 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
• Distributed over $500,000 in loans to low-income entrepreneurs, with a 95% repayment rate.
• Graduated 23 classes of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 88% graduation rate , resulting in the launch or expansion of 199 businesses in Denver.
• Become a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) with the U.S. Treasury.
• Been named a 2018 Top Company Finalist (Nonprofit) from COBiz Magazine.
• Received the 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 Right on the Money Award from CUA.
• Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce.
• Received the 2011 Colorado Innovation in Philanthropy Award from Bank of the West.